|0 - 99||100 - 199||200 - 299||300 - 399||400 - 499||500 - 599||600 - 699||700 - 799||800 - 899||900 - 1000|
From this point forward, the player will only be able to save every 100 rooms.
When the player gets to Room 310, they find themselves in a room with three blocks with an eye motif. Standing in the middle of the room reveals the blocks that the player can pass through. In these rooms, there are some masks, puppets, and notes about the story of a puppeteer who drowned while trying to save his puppets whom he refers to as his "children". At the end of the room, the player encounters Specimen 6 for the first time.
"OUO," the theme that plays in this room.
- The player can find a mask hung in Room 310 that strongly resembles Cryaotic, a popular YouTuber who tends to play horror games.
- Due to most recent events, this easter egg is no longer in the game as of June 2020.1
- Room 310 strongly resembles the Shadow Temple and the Bottom Of The Well from the game The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
- The masks found in Room 310 are also a reference to the Happy Mask Salesman from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask.
- Specimen 6 himself looks very similar to the Happy Mask Salesman. One can even notice that Specimen 6 will sometimes suddenly switch from a grin to a rather unsettling scowl after teleporting, which the Happy Mask Salesman also does.
- Specimen 6 having drowned and coming back as a puppet seem to refer to the popular Creepypasta about Majora's Mask, Ben Drowned.