The Doll has long, dull brown hair, blue eyes, lacks pupils, and has very pale "skin". She wears a purple dress that has a crying eye symbol on the chest. She also appears to lack legs, and the part of the dress where legs would be sticking out has a red tint, possibly implying blood.
The Doll is first seen in the very first room of the dollhouse, where she can be picked up. The Doll serves as the only way to heal in the dollhouse, as the air prevents the player from naturally regenerating health.
If the player uses the Doll too much, she will begin to cry and, if used up completely, she will cover her eyes and will no longer heal them until she's charged up in the Tea Room. Frenzy has a chance to spawn in some rooms when the Doll is uncharged.
Occasionally, the player will come across pedestals that they can put the Doll on. These pedestals are used to open doors or to activate the Electric Barrier in the Great Hall.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
The Doll is also used to break the Spirit Seal, which will send the player to the Nightmare Sequence.
- The Doll cries when in the presence of either Spooky or Monica's grave.
- The Doll will cover its eyes in two locations without being in a low mood: the CLOWN room and when in the Root Cellar while Hooked Doll is active.
- It will be on low mood when picked up from the ground in the GL Labs subterranean area after coming back from the Root Cellar.
The Doll is now given a full 3D model. The Doll itself is also now affected by nearby lighting, which removes its oddly darkened appearance shown in the original version.
- The doll does not cry in the HD Renovation.
- The Doll will cover its eyes in two locations without being in a low mood: The Garden, and the CLOWN room.
- It will be in a low mood when picked up from the ground in the GL Labs Subterranean area after coming back from the Root Cellar.