Lag Studios was the original game studio behind Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion and its DLCs.
The second studio is Albino Moose Games, comprised primarly of AMGSheena and StealthyMoose. They are now the developers of Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion, its HD Renovation and any of its current and future DLCs.
Akuma Kira was the CEO, designer, and programmer of Lag Studios, and one of the masterminds behind Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion.
AMGSheena (previously Psychobilly2422) was the PR manager, QA manager, programmer, and second mastermind behind Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion. She made sure significant hype was generated for each Lag Studios project and she frequently engaged with the community. Sheena also kept the games running smoothly by collecting bug reports from their QA and the Steam forums.
She now handles the same roles at Albino Moose Games, along with being the co-founder of said game studio, and additionally a composer and business manager.
- Lag Studios had two studio locations.
- Lag Studios only consisted of 2 official team members but frequently had guest QA and voice actors.
- Spooky's Jump Scare Mansion was their first successful game.
- Lost In Vivo was Akuma Kira's second successful game.
- Lag Studios not only made games, but they also create Garry's Mod maps and Little Big Planet levels.
- AMGSheena joined Lag Studios around 2014, assisted Akuma with many aspects of the game and thus made it possible to launch it earlier on Steam.