|Platform(s)||Windows and Mac|
|Release Date(s)||October 2nd, 2020 (Steam)
November 22nd, 2021 (PlayStation 4)
It was first showed off in the Albino Moose Games Discord server through image leaks, and later was announced in the HD Summer 2019 Update post. 
The DLC takes place after Karamari Hospital where you leave the hospital to explore the rest of the mansion. It is for both HD and OG, and the two versions released on the same day, although the DLC is paid for the OG. Some of the enemies will be added to Endless Mode.
On August 15th, 2020, a teaser trailer for The Doll House premiered on Akuma Kira's YouTube channel.  The trailer showed gameplay of the DLC, and revealed the release date was October 1st, 2020. It was later delayed to October 2nd, 2020 due to illness. Almost a year after, The Doll House DLC was released on PlayStation 4 on November 22nd, 2021.
Ways to Access the DLC
1. Launch Spooky's House of Jump Scares > Choose The Doll House.
2. Steam > steamapps > common > Spooky's House of Jumpscares > SDH.
3. Right click game > Properties > Local Files > Browse Local Files > SDH.
4. For those with HD Renovation, New Game > Spooky's Dollhouse.
- Husk - A type of doll that appears in groups.
- Woormy Charles - A towering, slender creature that wears a doll's head and wanders around in certain rooms.
- The Clown - A harmless clown that has a chance of appearing in some rooms after the key to GL Labs is obtained.
- Hooked Doll - A doll with several hooks punctured through her who becomes active when the player returns to the Root Cellar for some items.
- Frenzy - A shadowy spirit that can appear in certain rooms if the Doll's mood is low, or either not held by the player.
- Nightmares - Hallucinations that appear in a special sequence near the end of the game. They can't kill the player and can be shot with the Rifle.
- Clicky - A harmless doll that follows the player underground or on the ceiling. They make clicking noises as they move.
A select few Specimens also make an appearance as part of the Hellgate Source sequence, these include:
Other minor Specimen appearances:
The Doll House has many sub-areas, with the main ones being:
- This is the only DLC to contain specimens from other parts of the game.
- The version of Dollhouse for OG Spooky's was accidentally released several hours before the release of HD's version. They were intended to release at the same time.
- There are a few things shown in the image leaks that never made it into Doll House's release. Firstly, the pedestal's model where the player can take or place the Doll on is entirely wooden, missing the white pressure plate at the top and also missing its legs. Secondly, there's a laboratory setting closely resembling the entrance to the GL Labs Area that is never seen in-game.